free website stats program Tfi | Harley Davidson Forums

Tfi

Gold4484

Contributor
I am going to go with the TFI......BUT.....this has been making me wonder for as long as I have been reading about this on the forum. Not trying to be difficult or anything, BUT...why does every one keep saying what a terrific tech or customer service they are? I mean, if it is all so simple, why does everyone have to call their service? I am not that great at wrenching or knowledgeable about my bike, but after working at a highway department for over 34 years, I like to think I know a little something! So every time I hear of someone asking about Dobeck and the TFI, they ALWAYS say...they have great customer support? BELIEVE me....I am NOT trying to be difficult. Maybe I am just thinking to much about it? Don't know, BUT, I do know that I will be putting one on my scoot in short time. I do like the encouragement that you all give on here !

BRIAN

Last edited by a moderator:
You may have read that with other fuelers, that when the customer has a problem either through email or phone they can not get a satisfactory answer to get the most out of their upgrade....
Dobeck is always right on in helping customer get the most enjoyment out of upgrade. And sometimes a little adjustment that is not mentioned in the installation instructions is all it takes.. So thats why. Plus it is a great product to boot. Just ask Bubbie....:s

Customer support does not always mean you have had trouble. It means if you
call with a question, you get an answer, and get it accurately and quickly. It means they stand behind anything with no questions as reported by their website. It means that countless people have used them with no trouble with products or support. I have owned two, with two different scooters and had lots of questions. They always answered their phone and always were patient with me and made sure I understood. Get real, good reviews does not mean bad products. It really is not that hard to understand. They are top notch, just do the research. Would you rather have bad reviews?

I called customer support because I had questions. Which on do I need and how do I get the military discount? I have it, I thought it was very easy to install and could not be happier with it's performance! The last thing is they monitor this site if people are having problems, they don't get to post much. :s

Gold4484; My (+) vote for Dobeck's Customer Service/Support is because I "always" call before ordering things so I can get some insight on their product(s) - just my thing. Dobeck rep was very thorough & professional + answered all questions w/in-depth knowledge & @ my expertise level vs. coming off like some "rocket scientist." About a year after owning/running my TFI I was reading postings on their new GEN4 fueler. Well...thought it might be better than my original so I contacted them again for guidance. Most companies wouldn't hesitate to have you spend more money, but Dobeck honestly said to stick w/my original tuner because it wouldn't make enough of a difference for the $$$. Honesty & integrity weigh big in my dictionary - they're the real deal!!!

Back