free website stats program TFI purchase 3rd generation | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI purchase 3rd generation

lorne

well at the after reading many threads on the subject i phoned Dallas at Dobeck performance and purchased a TFI for the 05 RKP.

the new one is push button so there is no more pots to adjust the model is EJK (GEN 3) instead of the FI. once i get it on i will let you know.

looking forward to seeing what it does to the bike.:D right now it is completely stock

Jack
thanks for your input

well at the after reading many threads on the subject i phoned Dallas at Dobeck performance and purchased a TFI for the 05 RKP.

the new one is push button so there is no more pots to adjust the model is EJK (GEN 3) instead of the FI. once i get it on i will let you know.

looking forward to seeing what it does to the bike.:D right now it is completely stock

Jack
thanks for your input

Make up your mind! :lolrolling

Does it stay or does it go?

I think it should stay and be compleated with a step by step set of instructions with photos of the install
and a test report on how the bike was after fitted and setup correctly with the final settings that work

Brian

Make up your mind! :lolrolling

Does it stay or does it go?
Well it is Good advertisement for Dobecks and Other members to see., and It will make a good thread to Post Back the results..

I Like TFI/Gen3.... I can't figure WHY some of the Other HDT members Insist on the BIG $$$$ fuelers when they are only a little over stock.... ?? go figure,,, to each their own. Yada yada.. :D

signed....BUBBIE

I think it should stay and be compleated with a step by step set of instructions with photos of the install
and a test report on how the bike was after fitted and setup correctly with the final settings that work

Brian

Excellent Idea....Lorne, you did it now, have to follow through.:D

Brian

I'll see what i can do Brian.

Back