free website stats program TFI or ?? | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI or ??

khewell

I've read a lot about the Dobeck TFI sounds pretty much plug and play.
Is there anything else avaliable that does about the same thing that is plug and play ( no downloads) ?
Just want to check all my options before I buy.
Thanks

The TFI (Techlusion Corporation dba Dobeck Performance) is a VERY simple fueler. It ADDS fuel. They are now marketing the Generation 3 versions that have a bit more sophistication in what you can do, but the same basic principle.

Yes, there are other fuelers out there that work similarly. See here:

EFI Tuner Comparisons - Harley Davidson Community

And there may be more out there now. (BTW - Techlusion Corporation make a number of units marketed under other company's names).

Consider this though - HDT members get a discount from Dobeck, and vets or active service members get an even BETTER deal.

TQ

khewell; TQuentin1 has you covered & I just wanted to add-on to the TFI recommendation b/c you're not going to find a better product for the money. Dobeck did a great job w/this elec. box & it's so easy to install/manage (just like carb tuning). Also, if you're a veteran, make sure you submit the discount request - mine was $150 + tax shipped to my door (can't beat it).

I also looked at Accell's tuner, but it was $450 & there's not alot of information on it so I couldn't quite compare. Good luck, do some research & enjoy the performance enhancement!

I would go TFI just because of the over whelming suport you get from everyone on the forum for it, that's got to tell you something.

I LIKE THESE SAYINGS!

GIVES THE KIND OF IMPROVEMENT YOU CAN
"FEEL IN THE SEAT OF YOUR PANTS"

SO EASY TO INSTALL AND SET-UP, A honda guy COULD DO IT!!!

WELL YOU GET THE PICTURE!!!

I have installed TFI on my 2009 FLHR with having done a FULL stage ONE...
I can best describe the DIFFERENCE is it is MUCH FASTER - COOLER with a FELT POWER INCREASE as IT's NOT running LEAN, the bike RUNS SMOOTHER NOW... MUCH NEEDED IMPROVED BIKE RESPONCES....

THE ADDED FUEL gets the job done and I still get good mileage,,,, 45 mpg... IF I were to keep the bike STOCK, I would GO with the TFI just to make it run BETTER than the stock LEAN HARLYS off the floor...

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks for the replies.
I have decided on the TFI from Dobeck.
I just don't like having to go back and redo something because I found something better. With the positive response they receive from this form I think it's kind of a no brainer.

Thanks for the replies.
I have decided on the TFI from Dobeck.
I just don't like having to go back and redo something because I found something better. With the positive response they receive from this form I think it's kind of a no brainer.

YES AND YES
You might ASK them about ANY NEWER stuff before you JUMP into the TFI... I'm sure they would steer you right,,,, they have everbody I've talked to.....I have HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD on using their TFI product.....

Chris or one of the other worker-techs would answer BEFORE you order.. AND see if you qualify for a discount....

signed....BUBBIE

Back