free website stats program TFI gen3 | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI gen3

i8mich

I am about to install a TFI gen3 on a 2010 Road king (FLHR). Everything is still stock at this time, with a plan to do the full stage 1 in time. Any tips or suggestion's on making the install go smooth. I have not been able to fine anything on installing the gen3 on the 2010 Road king. Thanks for any help and Thanks for the great site.

In the archived posts, click on the title header to take you to the actual post where pics will show up.:s

I have looked at those links with instruction's and video's. The instruction sheet for the gen3 (part #1640st) say's in bold print for 2008/2009 touring only. Maybe they have not updated the instruction's yet for 2010. I just wanted to be sure before I get into it. Thanks for the info

I have looked at those links with instruction's and video's. The instruction sheet for the gen3 (part #1640st) say's in bold print for 2008/2009 touring only. Maybe they have not updated the instruction's yet for 2010. I just wanted to be sure before I get into it. Thanks for the info

Certainly wouldn't hurt to call them and confirm what you suspect.

Back