free website stats program TFI from 08 HD Road Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI from 08 HD Road Glide

Redfish-Joe

Traded my 08 in and kept the TFI. Does anyone know if it will work with the 11 model Road Glide? Thanks in advance...:D

Joe,

Maybe you should post that question in the Doebeck TFI section. I know you are twitching like a finger on the trigger to get the new ride home, can't wait to see it!!

Congratulations Redfish-Joe. Hopefully all your problems are behind you and you were treated well on the deal.
It appears different part number for 2011
EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection Controllers - ATVs, UTVs, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Scooters, Sport Bikes, Watercraft

Yeah. I saw that also. A friend had a 09 and another had a 10. Different o2 sensors. I contacted Dobeck and they said it would work if I just unplugged the sensors and sealed the female plug to keep it clean. Just wondering if it is the same with the 08 and 11. I have sent an e-mail to Dobeck tecs about this also. Thanks for the reply.

Congrats on the new and well deserved BIKE, hoping you will be trouble free now:s

Congrats on the new and well deserved BIKE, hoping you will be trouble free now:s

I hope so to Jack. The salesman from Slidelll called and told me about an 09 he just got in. Cindy was tired of the 08 marking up our patio and told me we were going to look at it. Bought an 11 instead...go figgure...LOL

I hope so to Jack. The salesman from Slidelll called and told me about an 09 he just got in. Cindy was tired of the 08 marking up our patio and told me we were going to look at it. Bought an 11 instead...go figgure...LOL

Way to go JOE,,,,,Things seem to happen that way,,,, going for one then you get the OTHER....

Now that you have the expertise on HD and the better fluids to use,,, I know you'll make good choices there..

Ride Long and Hard,,, Far and Safe...

signed....BUBBIE

Back