free website stats program TFI discount | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI discount

Someone had e-mailed me and asked about the vet discount from DOBECK Preformance. I did not receive anything in my in box so I started this post.
I received a 50% discount for being a vet. All I had to do was to show a copy of orders to show service in country. Hope that this helps the guy that was asking.

Yep, got mine for $150 + shipping & rec'd in 3-days (nice). I just selected the discount link on their website & Dobeck responded via. e-mail. Like you, I just sent cy of my mil docs & then called back to place the order. Very easy & nice people..can't wait to get it on the bike.

Call them and they will ask you to fax them a copy of your DD214 and all is good. Mine cost 161.73 shipped.

I just bought the Gen 3 unit for my 09 Ultra, $175 shipping included. I do not know what the original price was as they do not list the Gen 3 TFI on their website yet.

I just bought the Gen 3 unit for my 09 Ultra, $175 shipping included. I do not know what the original price was as they do not list the Gen 3 TFI on their website yet.

I was under the assumption the gen 3 would not work on 09 bikes.. only the pot style...

I was under the assumption the gen 3 would not work on 09 bikes.. only the pot style...

I sure hope it works, the guy at Dobeck asked what year and model, so I guess we will see what happens.

Same if you are a first responder. Class outfit!

Dobecks TFI Family is one of the few who HONOR the people who Make and Made this country FREE..... Thanks to them for giving back to the Many.....

signed.... RESPECTFULLY....BUBBIE

Back