free website stats program Texas weather today 10+++ | Harley Davidson Forums

Texas weather today 10+++

lakeforktx

Man what a good to ride !! 81* no wind, a chamber of commerce day to ride.Lots of bikes out. I hated to come home.The ol'e Electra Glide was running so good , it must have known days like this in December don't come around that often...Makes you glad to be alive.......:D:D:D:D

I am glad you got out for a ride today because it was a beautiful day for it. I had every intention of getting out myself but time just did not permit :(

Work, who needs it?? :newsmile042:

Glad at least someone's having great riding weather. Take an extra one for us snowbound riders.:D

No problem hippe, it's going to be in the 60's tommorow , might get out and do some riding then too.. It was so nice today that if the lake wasn't so low, I might have broke out the supercharged jet skies...:D

I am glad you got out for a ride today because it was a beautiful day for it. I had every intention of getting out myself but time just did not permit :(

Work, who needs it?? :newsmile042:

I thought you were going.:unsure
I did at least get to go do a few honey dew's on mine tonight. The temperature was still in the 60's @ 7:30 pm for those of you keeping score up north of the border(the Red River that is).:tounge
Life is too short to live where it is cold. I'll take the 95-105* summers over the cold winters every time.

Glad at least someone's having great riding weather. Take an extra one for us snowbound riders.:D

Its going to be 71 today along the coast, going for a putt with a riding buddy.
Oh, sorry didn't mean to rub it in. We will keep it going on this end.Cheers!:D

Back