free website stats program Terry Components Terminal Velocity | Harley Davidson Forums

Terry Components Terminal Velocity

FatboyLo

Been looking at fuel management systems and came across the Terry Components Terminal Velocity™ (TV-3) Module, Terry Components - Product Detail. I'm curious if anyone is using this system and if so, do they like it. It has an auto tune feature just like the Thunder Max but for half the cost. Any input would be appreciated.

I currently have this on my 07 Geezer Glide, and have to say, I'm not all that impressed.... I've had it for about 9 months, and had to have it replaced after 6 months because it was causing codes to be set for the O2 sensor's and running rough off and on, occasionally would stall, and it idles funny, sometimes high (1200-1350 rpm), sometimes as low as 750 (feels very smooth though), but sometimes it idles fine. Disconnected it from the bike, and it ran fine, a little rich, but fine, no codes or rough running..... Now after having it was running fine, but it is starting it's running rough thing again, just off and on, and also the idle thing, coming back too. I only bought it because a friend of mine was starting up a retail business selling motorcycle parts and service, and he runs it on his 08 Geezer Glide and swears by it..... I'm seriously considering a Dobeck TFI, or something....

All I can give you is my experiences with this, as there are people who have had good experiences with it.....

That's my pennies worth, take how you will.....

Have one on 04 Ultra, easy install, runs great, well worth the money. At the same time changed pipes and air cleaner. Better gas mileage, some anyway, and much better performance. Only one hiccup in a year and then I just restarted the bike. I know several others around here with the product with good results too

I have only heard good things about this product, Two of my riding buddies have it on their RK/with true duels and SE AC. Their bikes run fine and so far (over a year) no problems. What does the Manuf. say?

Back