free website stats program Tampa to Las Vegas | Harley Davidson Forums

Tampa to Las Vegas

evilevilmonkey

I'm planing a one way trip from Tampa to Las Vegas in March. I have 15 days to do it in. Any must sees or tips for this trip. Thanks.

If'n it were me, every BBQ joint between here and there. Well, one a day for sure!

Grand Canyon, if you've never been. And near Vegas, Hoover Dam (35 mi. SE) then Red Rock Canyon (17 mi. West) and Valley of Fire (50 mi. NE). Beautiful riding in the canyon and valley. I just got back from there. Def a must see.

Texas Hill Country is a sweoll place to visit

Yes, the real Texas Hill Country, not just west of Austin, which is where a lot of people call the Hill Country. The real Texas Hill Country is down by the 3 twisted sisters, in Leaky, Tx. I'll be riding the sisters in the spring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grand Canyon, if you've never been. And near Vegas, Hoover Dam (35 mi. SE) then Red Rock Canyon (17 mi. West) and Valley of Fire (50 mi. NE). Beautiful riding in the canyon and valley. I just got back from there. Def a must see.

How come we never got a trip report with pictures??? Is it the "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" thing??? Don't worry, your secret is safe with us :s

How come we never got a trip report with pictures??? Is it the "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" thing??? Don't worry, your secret is safe with us :s

I got a picture of my air temp gauge as we were passing through Vegas on June 3rd a couple years ago @ 10:30 in the morning. Needle was bumping near 120. I got to dig it out.

Back