free website stats program Tacoma Good Deal | Harley Davidson Forums

Tacoma Good Deal

BlaineG

Harley in Tacoma is running a 15,000 check special, including all fluids and the Syn for 250......good deal...No matter what your mileage.

I am taking out the HD syn 3 and putting mobile1 20/50 syn in mine tomorrow, I will keep the HD primary in and the Bel ray gear saver in the tranny.

Those mileage interval dealer services are the biggest rip off ever! They give you a list of all these things they supposedly check but in most cases they change three holes and out the door. What you pay $250 for can be done yourself for about $60. The biggest advantage of doing it yourself is you know its done correctly, you learn something every time, and you get to know your bike. You can easily and should check bolts, electrical connections, tires, belt tension, lights, etc. Best of all, its fun and satisfying!!!

Those mileage interval dealer services are the biggest rip off ever! They give you a list of all these things they supposedly check but in most cases they change three holes and out the door. What you pay $250 for can be done yourself for about $60. The biggest advantage of doing it yourself is you know its done correctly, you learn something every time, and you get to know your bike. You can easily and should check bolts, electrical connections, tires, belt tension, lights, etc. Best of all, its fun and satisfying!!!

You are absolutely correct Franka !!!!!

Back