free website stats program Syn3 hd oil | Harley Davidson Forums

Syn3 hd oil

BOWHIKER

I now see that MOCO has came out with a full synthetic oil . Any thoughts as to the quality of their full synthetic . We all already know that the blend was trash .

I now see that MOCO has came out with a full synthetic oil . Any thoughts as to the quality of their full synthetic . We all already know that the blend was trash .

Really? Where? If you mean SYN3, that is a blend. They are allowed to call that a synthetic, but it is a blend (Group 3 lubricant). You would do better with a FULL synthetic or Group 4 (PAO) lubricant. Besides, SYN3 is made for the MoCo by Citco. Hugo Chavez's company!! I won't even buy gas from them.

Synthetic oil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TQ

I saw it under the screamin eagle stuff it's new they still have the syn3 blend listed also . The full synthetic is $10.49 a quart

WOW. Well written marketing piece anyway.

Magic fluid that will work in: an internal combustion engine to clean, cool and neutralize combustion by-products that get combined with condensing water to form acids; coat and remain on metal surfaces to minimize metal wear under extreme pressure situations on bath/splash-slung oil bath systems (not pumped); lubricate chain/gear drive systems in a wet clutch environment.

Unbelievable.

TQ

I think the Harley catalog said it was to be used in engines with the oil tank under the engine. Why, you got me?

I think the Harley catalog said it was to be used in engines with the oil tank under the engine. Why, you got me?

HMMM, probably cause they dont want older bikes running that junk , remember when HD said syn oil was not good for there bikes?

I find their new marketing hype to be just like the old marketing hype.

Hype.

There are way better choices than motor oil in all 3 holes.

As to quality. Well, I've seen 2 HD factory guy claim they knew who made it and 2 different refiners claim they did.

Obvious conclusion? Low bid.

I'll not use it until I can assure myself of its quality with data.

Back