free website stats program syn 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

syn 3

2000classic

Had my stator burn when I was useing Syn 3 in the primary. Independend shop said most of his stator burnouts were using Syn 3. Anything to this? I now use Formula+.

Had my stator burn when I was useing Syn 3 in the primary. Independend shop said most of his stator burnouts were using Syn 3. Anything to this? I now use Formula+.

Probably not. Just the fact that HD is pushing their product and so many have that in their primaries (and probably the other applications). So it makes sense that most of the stator failures would have SYN3 in the primary.

TQ

Thanks for your thoughts. I've been wrenching for over 35 years, the last 10 on my and my friends Harleys. Very thankful for this site and all those out there ready to help. Thanks

I use syn3 in all holes, I have 12k on her now. After reading about all the anti posts on syn3 makes me nervous. Can I put formula+ after having syn3 in my primary, are they compatible. Thinking of using amsoil synthetic 20/50 in my engine and open for suggestions in the transmisson.

Back