free website stats program SW Colorado Places to stay? | Harley Davidson Forums

SW Colorado Places to stay?

Vacationing a few weeks this fall in beautiful southwest Colorado and I'm looking for some recommendations on a nice biker-friendly lodge/cabin/motel/guest house/B&B in the country I could use as a base camp. Would like to spend $125 or less (preferably much less) per night. My primary target would be Durango to Silverton but I would consider anything between Pagosa Springs and Cortez also. I've checked out Eagles Nest Cabins but I'm not completely sold on them yet and was hoping to get more options/experiences from the group.

Thanks in advance.

DD

Vacationing a few weeks this fall in beautiful southwest Colorado and I'm looking for some recommendations on a nice biker-friendly lodge/cabin/motel/guest house/B&B in the country I could use as a base camp. Would like to spend $125 or less (preferably much less) per night. My primary target would be Durango to Silverton but I would consider anything between Pagosa Springs and Cortez also. I've checked out Eagles Nest Cabins but I'm not completely sold on them yet and was hoping to get more options/experiences from the group.

Thanks in advance.

DD

Check the holiday inn in Durango, that is where I stay when in that area
WAP.gif

We stayed for what was suppose to 3 days ended up stayed 7 (smiles). We fell inlove with the million dollar highway and rode the triangle from Durango to Cortez up to Ridge Way then South to Ouray and Silverton. Also from that location we did Monument Valley and four corners. Also on that trip we did Angel Fire northern New Mexico in the Toas. wow you have such a adventure in store God ya are gonna love it . We stay in the Caboose Motel in Durango 1 877 527 1191 or 1 970 247 1191. They are bikers and super nice.

Back