free website stats program Suspension upgrade | Harley Davidson Forums

Suspension upgrade

Mongo1958

After the completion of S&S big bore kit and flywheel installation, I recently replaced the rear shocks with the Legend Revo-A shocks. I wish that I found out about these a long time ago. These are the best coil spring shock that I have ever used. The progressive 944s that I had on the bike were less than satisfactory for me. Let’s just say I didn’t like the ride that they provided. Anyway, the Revo-A in my subjective opinion provides a better riding experience for me. I like them so much, I had the Legend AXEO front suspension installed. My 2009 FLHTCU has a very comfortable ride now but it can handle the twisties with much more control.

So now that you have a little over a year on the shocks, how is the ride comfort holding up?

I tried the Revo-A shocks this year.The stock shocks were too jarring for Me.They are are adjustable from 160 lbs up.I weigh less than 160,so I get beat up riding.The Revo-A are adjustable for My weight and way nicer ride quality. 2300 miles and still enjoying their ride.

Back