free website stats program Sure sign of Spring | Harley Davidson Forums

Sure sign of Spring

soup7562

O.K. had to post this. A sure sign of Spring in my house, got the ribs smoking on the rack, some home made black eyed peas ( none of that canned (EDIT) with 2 big ole hunk of ham hock, home made coleslaw, cause ya can't have ribs without the slaw and some dirty rice! Yeah baby!!! Got my ribs smoking with some Apple wood that I had soaking for about a day and a half, ( My momma 's from N.C. so I paid attention when she was cooking) soaked my dried beans for 24hrs got them on a slow simmer for most of the day, think I'll go with some cornbread and finish this baby off. Oh yeah, ice cold Yuengling, that's goin down too easy today.

Please read...
[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
Soup...no problem and yes the rites of spring are here, the time zone change...our riders up north dodging salt puddles instead of snow puddles with the barbecue's warmed up. :newsmile049:

And there is me, waiting for a silly starter clutch drive on back order to come in...at the very beginning of the spring riding season (wished it happened over the wet part of winter)! :(

Spring is on its way for sure. It is in the mid 70's for the high and mid 40's for the low and we have pollen all over everything now.

Back