free website stats program Supertrapp Exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

Supertrapp Exhaust

guarddan

Does anyone know if the harley super trapp 2 into 2 slip on mufflers can be put on an 09 ultra classic? The parts book say's 2010 and up and my dealer is doing a 103 inch kit and want's to put them on my 09. Thanks

I'm running SuperTrapp true duals with SuperTrapp slip-ons on my 09 UC and I really like them. Bike breathes great and the exhaust note on the left side is the same as the right. With the stock headpipe, the note was much louder on the right and very little note on the left. Great pipes, been running SuperTrapp for years. good luck.

A dealer suggested the same pipes for my 96 Ultra Classic - not too loud and good for performance.

Gator454

Does anyone know if the harley super trapp 2 into 2 slip on mufflers can be put on an 09 ultra classic? The parts book say's 2010 and up and my dealer is doing a 103 inch kit and want's to put them on my 09. Thanks

I have them on my 09 Ultra. They are fairly quiet running between 80db at idle to about 95 db cranking it up. I have 16 discs per side and no catalytic converter. A friend with Samson true duals runs about 85db at idle and up to 105db cranking it up. Way to loud for me.
Craig

Back