free website stats program Super Bowl Prediction | Harley Davidson Forums

Super Bowl Prediction

trike lady

I'm going to predict the New England Patriots and Seattle Sea Hawks in the Super Bowl.
Who do you believe will make it to the SB.

Lol... Broncos beat the hawks? Cmon... That'll be a ridiculous upset.

Why would that be a ridiculous upset??? Denver is #1 seed in the afc. it's not an upset if the #1 seed wins. and I'd put my money on the experience of Peyton over the inexperience of Wilson anyday. and instead of laughing at my prediction, why don't you make one of your own, since thats what this thread is all about to begin with???

Nope! Just a lack of interest in football. Not enough play, too much standing around.:59:

Yet you had enough interest to comment on a football thread. Hockey to me is extremely boring, but if someone wanted to know who I thought was going to the Stanley Cup, I wouldn't list two football teams, only because that would make absolutely no sense at all :wall

Yet you had enough interest to comment on a football thread. Hockey to me is extremely boring, but if someone wanted to know who I thought was going to the Stanley Cup, I wouldn't list two football teams, only because that would make absolutely no sense at all :wall

You have made your point. Lets not turn this into another "pile on a moderator" thread, please.

You have made your point. Lets not turn this into another "pile on a moderator" thread, please.

Agreed, let's chill on this one.

After watching the Seahawks last weekend I think their defense is pretty awesome, they could win it all, but I'm more about the party than the game:D

Back