free website stats program Super Bowl Champs | Harley Davidson Forums

Super Bowl Champs

Who Dat Who Dat not the colts Geaux Saints World :newsmile011: Champs

WHO DAT!!

As an English Saints fan, I've waited 26 years for this...............oh the grief I've taken over the years........oh this is such a Sweet Moment!!! :bigsmiley11:

I, of course, am a fan of your arch rivals, the Falcons.

However, I must say - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Saints played error free ball and made the big plays when they needed them.

One of the better Super Bowls ever from start to finish IMHO.

I can only imagine many. many folks in Noo Orlens will be listed as 'MIA'.until they return home red eyed and hung over..................but they'll be over it by July. :D

By the end of the 1st quarter, I thought that the "common knowledge" was going to prevail and the Colts would win. By half time, I was saying that the Saints were going to go down fighting. By the end of the 3rd quarter, I was getting my hopes up. When the Colts were intercepted in the 4th quarter, I was hopping up and down for them. Congratulations.

Congratulations on a great win & game Cajun. I wanted the Saints to win simply because they were the underdog & struggled for many years (remember the days of the "Aints", spectators with bags over their heads?).
Of course being a Dolphins fan, we haven't had the joy of going to a Super Bowl since '84? Toooo Long. Oh well, wait till next year

WHO DAT!!

As an English Saints fan, I've waited 26 years for this...............oh the grief I've taken over the years........oh this is such a Sweet Moment!!! :bigsmiley11:

Could be worse, you could have been an Eagles Fan, There still waiting. Hahaha:laugh

Yep, pitch the bags, no Aints here no mo! :newsmile036: I still think there is a smile from the ol' man Archie when either of his two boys are not looking? :bigsmiley11: One of those things that escaped some great QB's...sometimes timing and opportunity never quite come together...Dan Marino comes to mind...

Back