free website stats program Sundowner Deep Bucket Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Sundowner Deep Bucket Seat

sprinklerfitter669

Anybody have some advice on the Sundowner. I am am 6-2 and i am kicking it around changing out my bars, or the seat. i am looking for comfort and maybe to stretch a little. i was researching the Sundowner deep bucket for Fatboys part # 51570-00a but it does not tell if they move your body at all
any help would be great

hi, I have the sundower on my Herritage and it did move me back some. I"am 6' tall and I like it and it rides good we just did 250 miles yestaday and had no pain from riding that far (it was a afternoon ride LOL)

I have a sundowner on my heritage also, same chassis as your fat boy, and I wouldnt have any other seat. My buddy is about your height and he likes the position and feel of my bike too. I have the kuryakan mustache engine guard with flip out highway pegs, I think you might like that combination as well. Even though I'm 5-7 ,I like to stretch out on the highway, but I'm also a construction worker so I tend to like alot of room. hope that helps out.

I have a sundowner on my heritage also, same chassis as your fat boy, and I wouldnt have any other seat. My buddy is about your height and he likes the position and feel of my bike too. I have the kuryakan mustache engine guard with flip out highway pegs, I think you might like that combination as well. Even though I'm 5-7 ,I like to stretch out on the highway, but I'm also a construction worker so I tend to like alot of room. hope that helps out.

Thanks...did the sundowner move you back at all? did it drop you down or raise you up?
i am looking for either the same height or lower, and to move back a little

the sundowner will lower you about an inch and by the seats' design it actually will set you back about an inch and a half. I havent figured out how to post a photo cuz that seat is really different compared to what it is for the other types of chassis. I have a mac so it's taking me a little more to get used to.

+1 for Zanotti's. I like when the dealer has a 20% off sale. You take it with you.

Thorns

Back