free website stats program Sturgis 2020 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis 2020

gator508

Experienced Member
I just finished reading an article on google about the rally. The city has decided to go ahead with the rally but with restrictions. I hope for everyone's sake the restrictions are followed and work to minimize the Covid19 spread.
IMO We all enjoy the freedom of riding etc.. but I personally believe this is going to be a big mistake 'nuff said

I read some this afternoon about not very many wearing masks in town.
Darn bikers are going to infect the rest of the world when they go back home.
I hope they don't get hailed on while sleeping off excessive partying inside a Walmart special 2 man tent.
We were there 2 yrs ago the first week of July , it was a ghost town, and we missed the hail stones the size of tomatoes with spikes, is how the locals described it.
We had no problem finding a parking spot in front of HD in Sturgis.
20180703_094242.jpg

I read some this afternoon about not very many wearing masks in town.
Darn bikers are going to infect the rest of the world when they go back home.
I hope they don't get hailed on while sleeping off excessive partying inside a Walmart special 2 man tent.
We were there 2 yrs ago the first week of July , it was a ghost town, and we missed the hail stones the size of tomatoes with spikes, is how the locals described it.
We had no problem finding a parking spot in front of HD in Sturgis.
View attachment 18928

Of course you realize we are those Darn bikers too. ;) I really don't guess I'm a biker per se I'm an old fart who likes to ride motorcycles:) Wow that place does look like a ghost town!

I watched the web-cams from Sturgis last night, and I saw that Mother Nature was washing the covid off the streets for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not going this year due to some problems. I've seen some bikers without a mask, I think they should care about themselves and the rest of the world and should follow the COVID-19 precautions.

Back