free website stats program sturgis 2010 | Harley Davidson Forums

sturgis 2010

Our group of 6 riders, 4 bikes, has 2 of the bikes meeting us in Oklahoma City from Fort Worth TX on Aug 8th to arrive at Sturgis Aug 9th, stopping in Nebraska the first night. We also have a chase pickup with the group. Leaving Sturgis for the ride home Aug 12th. We are staying in the Hill City S.D. area.

Our group of 6 riders, 4 bikes, has 2 of the bikes meeting us in Oklahoma City from Fort Worth TX on Aug 8th to arrive at Sturgis Aug 9th, stopping in Nebraska the first night. We also have a chase pickup with the group. Leaving Sturgis for the ride home Aug 12th. We are staying in the Hill City S.D. area.

MAN,,, HILL CITY,,, LOVE THAT AREA !!!!

If you haven't been there

THE back road along the railroad downtown Hill City, into Keystone is a great short cut run and Keystone being one of the BEST people and bike WATCH spots...
I really love the up close to Mt. Rushmore area.... CUSTER is another run to visit..

I would put on at least 1200 miles just going from one spot to another in the black hills...

I stayed at Crooked Creek Resort in my ALWAYS A CHALLENGE TO MAKE IT 1984 23' winnie.... when trailer-ing bike......I got beat-up$$$$$ real bad when JUST riding bike and staying at the local 8 motel..

have fun you guys,,,,, I'll be in my black leathers and waving at you
********CROOKED CREEK does tent n camp sites w/bathrooms n showers...
signed....BUBBIE

I agree BUBBIE, +1. We'll actually only go into Sturgis 1 day. Will spend the other days riding the Black Hills. Ride safe.

One of these years I'll get there. I've never been to Sturgis but I love the state of South Dakota. Big fan of Deadwood and I'd love to ride the Black Hills. :s

Heading up from Phoenix, AZ. First trip up so trailering the bike. Staying at the Shade Valley Campground. Ride safe....

Friend and I are leaving from Upstate New York. Staying at Katmandu campgrounds just south of Sturgis. Not into the crazy rally stuff as much as riding the hills and seeing the sights. New Garmin 550 is going along keeping us off the interstates as much as possible. We're both retired so there is NO TIME SCHEDULE. (God that was fun to write.)

4 of us are leaving Dallas the 5th and staying @ the Katmandu campgrounds. Our first time to Sturgis, can't wait for August. Looking forward to the riding not much interest in the rally too much........

Back