free website stats program Sturgis 08.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis 08....

brderj

I see the Sturgis 07 thread was a total smash with the Colorado members here....so I am starting this one. I have a group of friends riding up to Sturgis mid afternoon on the 2nd. Anyone else?

I also read that the H.O.G. national chapter is going to have a booth set up to hand out water and free pins for the Sturgis trip, just bring your H.O.G. card to get it.

If you're going, ride safe. See you there.

I came from New Zealand with 26 others to Sturgis 07, 4 nights there was f..n awesome, rode a Valkyrie for 10000 miles through 13 States over a seven week period from early July till end of August...What am I doing on this site....well was so impressed with the whole deal I have just bought an 08 Ultra..am planning to come again next year, awesome county, awesome roads, awesome people, absolutely awesome Rally.

I will be leaving Allison, Co on the 2nd.......probably head out to Grand Junction....then Yellowstone.......About 5000 miles in 2 weeks heading back to Vero Beach, FL......You All Ride Safe........

I will be leaving Aurora with a small group of friends on the 2nd as well. We will be meeting up at mile high harley at around noon if all goes well. It wont. lol

Hi guys
I am coming to Denver in July and renting a bike from Thunder Mountain HD. I want to do a day ride from there through the mountains, any route suggestions?

Back