free website stats program Stripped to be painted | Harley Davidson Forums

Stripped to be painted

Same color or are you giving her a new look?

Well we discussed it and right now it is white pearl. After him showing me his personal truck that he painted white pearl, and him explaining what whoever did wrong when they painted my scooter, he guaranteed it would look like his truck does. I thought the white pearl looked good on
my bike but when I saw his truck I was amazed at the difference. So I am going back the same.

When Painted properly it should look really nice.
When you get it back together and your out riding you should stop by and let me see it.

Yeah I agree. This local shop has been in business since 1975. Adam’s dad started it up and Adam runs it now. He assures me I will be tickled with it. It looked good to begin with, just a few chips and scuffs. But when I got a look at his personal truck, there was no comparison.

Paint job is finished.took a little longer than they said but I told them when I dropped them off I am in no hurry. Haven’t picked them up yet but Will Tuesday this coming. Can’t wait to see everything.

Lookin' forward to pics!

Coming soon. Had an emergency that took me out of state for a bit. Got all parts back and have everything but front fender and outer faring on. The outer fairing will be on today. I got to take the saddlebads and front fender back. They accidentally overlooked sanding / buffing the rear section of the saddlebags and the front fender has a tiny chip in the bottom rear tip. No bigger than a flea but the paint shop said they will make it right.

Back