Stripped to be painted

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Lobo1, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Lobo1

Lobo1 Junior Member

15951B92-E781-4354-8C65-2C27203AA30C.jpeg well I stripped all the cloths off my scooterSinday and dropped them off at the paint / body shop yesterday after work. Getting her a new paint job.

2. joel

joel Senior Member

Keep us updated on the project.

3. Lobo1

Lobo1 Junior Member

Will do. Should be getting everything back around Thursday or Friday next week.

4. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Experienced Member Contributor

Same color or are you giving her a new look?

5. Lobo1

Lobo1 Junior Member

Well we discussed it and right now it is white pearl. After him showing me his personal truck that he painted white pearl, and him explaining what whoever did wrong when they painted my scooter, he guaranteed it would look like his truck does. I thought the white pearl looked good on
    my bike but when I saw his truck I was amazed at the difference. So I am going back the same.

6. joel

joel Senior Member

When Painted properly it should look really nice.
    When you get it back together and your out riding you should stop by and let me see it.

7. Lobo1

Lobo1 Junior Member

Yeah I agree. This local shop has been in business since 1975. Adam’s dad started it up and Adam runs it now. He assures me I will be tickled with it. It looked good to begin with, just a few chips and scuffs. But when I got a look at his personal truck, there was no comparison.

NCBILL likes this.