free website stats program Street Vibrations in Reno | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Vibrations in Reno

yes me and my wife are going leaving on the 22 of sept. going to run north out of vegas to ely then come down 50 into reno hope to see you there. leaving from glendale arizona

I'm going to Sreet Vibrations... leaving from Monterey CA on the 24th. I'm plannig on going over the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range on Highway 88 and returning on Highway 4.

I was always wondering how the temperatures are in the Sierra Nevada in September.....

Where can I get further information about these rally?

I live here and most of the years the weather is around 80 to 85 and maybe 10 less in the passes you can get the info on the web i,ve been going on the cathouse run for years its alot of fun,jel

I live here and most of the years the weather is around 80 to 85 and maybe 10 less in the passes you can get the info on the web i,ve been going on the cathouse run for years its alot of fun,jel

Cool...thanks for the info! Maybe I'll come next year for the rally... :D

Leaving from Central Valley CA 9/25, going either 88 or 4..... 88 is the best quality road for crossing the mountain IMHO.
If you go, make sure to ride into Virginia City from the North.
If the weather is good, try Mt. Rose over to Lake Tahoe, then do a lap around the lake. The views don't get much better.

Keep an eye on the weather forecasts, it's usually nice, but 2 years ago there was snow, rain and hail in the area.

Last edited:
Anyone publish a list of vendors attending?

I have not seen a list, Road Shows is the producer and there is some info on their website. Usually Reno is packed with vendors, I would say from Circus Circus garage @ 6th street south along S. Virginia Street to 2nd street plus some on each of the side streets. Lots of independant builders, aftermarket part suppliers, and plenty of clothes. There is also stuff at the Reno HD shop by 395, and at the HD shop in Carson City. Virginia City is where the party is at, as it gets to be a bit like a Marti Gra bike parade. With very few vendors, but some interesting shops (try the $20 leather store) and bars.

TKS, Smoke - I'll B there. Got lucky and purchased reservations at Harra's, so I can walk to the action.......

Back