free website stats program Street Sweepers on a Street Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Sweepers on a Street Glide

zyepod

Has anybody got this set-up or seen any pictures they could post. I've seen it one time and thought it looked pretty good but would like to see some more.

Just the rear or both?

Like this?
IMG_1149.jpg

Nope never seen one:D

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sg has a filler and sweeper with rear light all in one peace I beleave it came stock on the 08's. I put the set up from an 08 SG on my 07 RG.
The ones in that picture are after market if you are intrested this place has a nice gallery of way to go about it. I have visted them a few times they are not far from my office in Milwaukee. Stuf is not cheap.
http://www.milwaukeebagger.com/

Nice link thanks:cheers

Has anybody got this set-up or seen any pictures they could post. I've seen it one time and thought it looked pretty good but would like to see some more.

Sorry about this... Actually I was talking about exhaust. Guess they must be called that. But that's all I've ever heard them called. There just on one side curve upward then face down and out near the ground... The ones I've seen are made by V&H...

I'll put this here instead of starting a new thread.
A buddy of mine is being re-located to California for a year and he is looking at this bike.My question is what exhaust system is on it? The dealer isn't sure.

310520A.jpg

Back