free website stats program Street Glide to Ultra Exhaust? | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Glide to Ultra Exhaust?

RD HOG

Have an 03 ultra, fuel injected with stage 1 upgrade, found a set of aftermarket pipes called fat baggers inc. true duals....he has them on a 07 street glide....will these fit my ride? The PO put on some noname junk that i dont like, these sound like rineharts, but with a lower tone...

Why would my bike not have an o2 sensor to the head pipes, ive looked, but cant see it, mind you i havent taken the pipes off yet, but pretty clear line of sight where the sensor should be...any guesses on this?

Thanks,

Mike

These will not fit your bike. Your bike has the 88TC and the 07 Street Glide has the 96TC. The SG also had o2 sensors whereas yours did not. Sorry, but you can use the mufflers but not the head pipes.:(:(

These will not fit your bike. Your bike has the 88TC and the 07 Street Glide has the 96TC. The SG also had o2 sensors whereas yours did not. Sorry, but you can use the mufflers but not the head pipes.:(:(

Thanks for the input, makes the decision a little easier!...knew i could get around the 02 sensor with a bung, but thought they would still line up, as i thought the outside of the engine was still the same size and the exhaust would line up.

Does this hold true for all 96 engines then?, aftermarket pipes off say an 07 ultra would not fit either?

Thanks

Mike

Back