free website stats program Street Glide: 2008 v. 2010 | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Glide: 2008 v. 2010

I own a Dyna and am about to move up to a touring model, specifically a Street Glide. I have not been paying attention to year-to-year changes in the Street Glide over recent years. There are two used bikes in a local dealer, one a 2008 with 9875 miles listed for $17,295 and the other a 2010 with 23,801 miles listed for $17,995. Both are 96 engines, and both look mechanically the same. Questions: (1) what, if any, are the material differences between the two model years? (2) all other things held constant, which seems like the better buy: older/fewer miles/$700 less list vs. newer/higher miles/still five months factory warranty? Would appreciate any tips from the touring thread.

Tanks got ya covered...hands down the 2010. the frame is reason enough, then the tire, then the lighter clutch pull, and the list goes on. the one and only drawback i know of is the cat. in the factory head pipe, if it has factory exhaust. no big deal, and far offset by the perks to the post 09 improvements.

Wasn't 2010 the model year for the 2 into 1 exhaust experiment? It only lasted the one year. I'm not a fan of the 2-1 on a touring bike - just doesn't look right to me.

Wasn't 2010 the model year for the 2 into 1 exhaust experiment? It only lasted the one year. I'm not a fan of the 2-1 on a touring bike - just doesn't look right to me.

I have to agree here with the DR, I bought a 1980 FLH used with 2into 1 guess what got changed first:s

Back