free website stats program Street Bob Saddle Bags | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Bob Saddle Bags

btharris24

I have an 08 Street Bob and am thinking about adding some saddle bags, nothing big or bulky though. Does anybody have any suggestions? Pics ? I've looked throught the HD catalog and kinda like a set in there but $899 seems a bit steep. Also, is relocating the tailights necessary?

Thanks,
bh:42:

I'm kind of in the same boat. I can't find anything for my deuce, so I've decided to get some type of sissy bar bag, I just have to make up my mind which. I already have the back rest & luggage rack. BTW, nice avatar :s

Just shelled out $770+$25 shipping for a pair of Boss Bags for my 2006 StreetBob. They are detachable and at least $100 cheaper then the #90460-06 Harley bags in the catalog. Will post a photo once the bags are on.

Not sure of other models but you will have to re-locate the turn signals off the fender struts to accomadate the boss bags for the street bob. I had already re-located them in anticipation of getting a set of bags. Mine haven't arrive yet but will get back to you as soon as they are on.

I finally broke down and ordered a set of the HD bags with the layed down liscense plate/turn signal kit. I'll post pics in a couple weeks after they get here.

bh

I had to special order them so they'll take a week or two to get here, I'll post some pics after I get them on.

bh

Hard Street Saddle bags. Your stuff dosen't get wet and you can lock them. You can buy the pro builder kit for about $400, but you need to paint them. That is what I am going to put on Street Bob. If you have any questions just email me. The kit also come with rubber mounted brackets and all hardware. If I remember right they should just bolt on. You can painted ons but they cost about $700 without hardware. Save your self some and have somebody paint. You will need a turn signal relocator, but you can flush mount type light before you paint, so you don't paint then cut a hole.

Back