free website stats program Stoney Straps | Harley Davidson Forums

Stoney Straps

BigDog1954

Just wondering if anyone else has had problems getting products from Stoney Straps? This is the second time I have had getting delivery from them. The first time received e-mail that Stoney had a death in the family and was unable to process orders. This time I have sent e-mail and tried to leave message on their phone number. You can never get anyone to talk too. I guess I should have learned from my first order. But I was willing to take second chance do to his personal circumstances. Very disapointed in their service. Love the product excellent quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who are wondering Stoney Straps or "wasp straps" help keep the pant legs from riding up in the wind and bugs out of your pant legs.

tn151s3.jpg

Last edited:
JMO; Stoney Staps are over priced...I bought two pairs (4) 3 of the clips broke,,,they do have a little emblem on them which your paying for ....
[email removed] Motorcycle boot strap keeps pant legs down when riding $8.98 a pair "NO emblem" they come in 3 sizes Item#390073771773
3 pair cost me a total of $ 29.44 total with shipping...They do the job that's all I care about & the price is right JMO: CHECK THEM OUT

Last edited by a moderator:
Back