free website stats program Standard length OEM air shocks - 54565-09 | Harley Davidson Forums

Standard length OEM air shocks - 54565-09

TQuentin1

Staff member
Folks,

I have a pair of standard length (13") air shocks P/N 54565-09 that I took off my '12 Ultra Classic at around 4.2K miles so I could mount low profile shocks.

I swapped the brass plugs from the low profile shocks to the regular length shocks. The shocks have NOT lost any oil and are in great shape.

So if you could use these shocks for your ride, you can have them for $100 plus shipping. Send me a PM if interested.

I will also have the standard length front shocks internals after I swap them out in the near future.

Cheers,

TQ

Folks,

I have a pair of standard length (13") air shocks P/N 54565-09 that I took off my '12 Ultra Classic at around 4.2K miles so I could mount low profile shocks.

I swapped the brass plugs from the low profile shocks to the regular length shocks. The shocks have NOT lost any oil and are in great shape.

So if you could use these shocks for your ride, you can have them for $100 plus shipping. Send me a PM if interested.

I will also have the standard length front shocks internals after I swap them out in the near future.

Cheers,

TQ

OK. No one wanted them for a hundred bucks, how about for $75? Let me know by PM.

Cheers,

TQ

Back