free website stats program stage one HELP | Harley Davidson Forums

stage one HELP

newboy01

Hi every one i'm very new to this. just got my first Harley 3 weeks ago, cant get smile of me face. can any one help i want to stage one my bike, i know i need pipes, thinking of Vance and Hines black short shots, and air filter but do i need to re map my bike. Dealer wants £1200 to £1600 to buy fit and re-map my bike, but i did want to do it my self. can any one help me or suggest:34: what to do

Tfi seems to be the best way to go on the fuel injected bikes but as im all carbed i havent looked into availability of the tfi in the uk im just guessing you are in the uk because you used £ for the cost

Brian

£ for the cost

I just thought they were charging more for shipping :newsmile100:

TFI or GEN3 is the way to go.

I had the dealer do the air cleaner and map. cost for everything is $ 300.
I then added the GEN3 to piggyback it

Hi every one i'm very new to this. just got my first Harley 3 weeks ago, cant get smile of me face. can any one help i want to stage one my bike, i know i need pipes, thinking of Vance and Hines black short shots, and air filter but do i need to re map my bike. Dealer wants £1200 to £1600 to buy fit and re-map my bike, but i did want to do it my self. can any one help me or suggest:34: what to do

Those pipes are very LOUD. IMO

Back