free website stats program Stage 1 upgrades for a 2005 softail deluxe | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage 1 upgrades for a 2005 softail deluxe

miuliani

I'm looking in to a stage 1 upgrade and not sure whether to go with the Arlen Ness billet sucker stage 1 kit or the stage II kit. My main concern with the A/C is the fact that I hate the stock football and want something that will give me a little more leg room on the inside. For the exhaust I am undecided between the V&H softail true duels or the samson true duals. There is a pretty big difference in price (about 200 bucks) so i'm not sure what the difference between the two would be. I already went ahead and ordered the Dobeck EFI controller - thank you Dallas for the info.

I guess i'm looking for opinions from people that are running the models above and could help me out with some of your experiences. I appreciate any feedback, Thank you.

I'm looking in to a stage 1 upgrade and not sure whether to go with the Arlen Ness billet sucker stage 1 kit or the stage II kit. My main concern with the A/C is the fact that I hate the stock football and want something that will give me a little more leg room on the inside. For the exhaust I am undecided between the V&H softail true duels or the samson true duals. There is a pretty big difference in price (about 200 bucks) so i'm not sure what the difference between the two would be. I already went ahead and ordered the Dobeck EFI controller - thank you Dallas for the info.

I guess i'm looking for opinions from people that are running the models above and could help me out with so of your experiences. I appreciate any feedback, Thank you.

The Arlen Ness Big Sucker has a lot of problems cracking, Have a look in the older threads, use the search box and type in the Arlen Ness big Sucker and Good Luck

Yea...I've read some complaints about the big sucker - but haven't seen anything on the billet sucker which is the smaller one. I'm wondering if the smaller one isn't as heavy - and since i'm not going to be making any engine mods - I could very easily just get away with the stage 1 billet sucker

Back