free website stats program Stage 1 download | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage 1 download

dogg

Can anyone tell me what the Harley Davidson Stage 1 download for a factory 103 limited motor does? What is changed, is it the timing, rev limiter or fuel added etc. and by what amounts. I cannot get a straight answer.

Actual specifics values (exact amounts) can not be determined because you can not view the factory stock map values. The SEST does not enable you to save or view the stock settings. But you can view all the values for the stage 1 file or any map file you are going to load.

As a general rule I can tell you that spark timing numbers are probably what they are when stock. The rev limiter is increased about 700 RPM (can be more exact if you give year & model). The air fuel ratio is decreased a bit during 95 & 100 Kpa loads (open loop WOT). Open loop idle cells may also be a bit richer. The stage 1 maps for my "96" were not much added value as compared to stock..

Hoople the bike is a 2011 ultra limited 103

I don't have anything for a 2011 but I do have a 2010- 103cu/in Stage 1, exhaust and A/C only. The file is SE #009FZ002. Don't know how close that is for your year.

The redline for this file (009FZ002) is 6200 RPM.
Here is also the "Desired" A/F table when using E10 fuel. This table does not mean it will actually be these numbers. This is only the desired A/F ratio. Actual readings must be measured at the exhaust stream. It does not say it on the chart but left to right is degree of load (kpa of manifold pressure). 100 column is WOT.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 28
Back