free website stats program stage 1 air cleaner | Harley Davidson Forums

stage 1 air cleaner

artie517

I just need some info screamin eagel stage 1 air cleaner (fit) can use a stage 1 air cleaner off 2010 road glide with 96in motor on ultra with a 88in motor help

I just need some info screamin eagle stage 1 air cleaner (fit) can use a stage 1 air cleaner off 2010 road glide with 96in motor on ultra with a 88in motor help

Welcome Artie517 to the HDTimeline forum and your first post. The SE Air Cleaners for Stage 1 are varied dependent on whether you want the air filter element to fit inside the stock "football" style air cleaner or if you are thinking of changing the housing to round or compact style. Go to your local HD Dealer and pickup the latest 2010 Parts and Accessories catalog...the Riders' best friend (or wallets' worst enemy) :D

There will be others to post up their thoughts shortly, but I would look there first for ideas as the catalog is "free" though you or your bike will never be the same after awhile...:D You will find there are plenty of people here to help you spend your money..."wisely" but don't let your eyes stray too far from your wallet...a K&N air cleaner reusable hi-flow element is the cheapest at around $50-$75...but if you want more "style" some air cleaners can go up to $600 or so...

Back