free website stats program Sta-Bo Stabalizers | Harley Davidson Forums

Sta-Bo Stabalizers

franka

Thinking about installing the Sta-Bo stabilizer on my 07 Road King Classic but not sure about which model to use. Their website shows version 2 and version 3 both fitting my bike but the version 3 is twice the cost of version 2? Their website is not very informative and does not show installation instructions. Has anyone recently purchased and installed this product? Looking for comments on installation, which version and most importantly, does it work as advertised?

I haven't used this product but I seem to remember reading that the company offers just the rear axel and associated parts and another kit that has the rear stabilizer and front and top motor mounts. Could this be the difference in $$$?

call the phone number and talk with Kevin. He will take the time to give you all the info you need to make a well informed decision.

I have bought the product for my 06 RG but have not installed yet. I am also going to replace the bearings and bushings all at the same time.

Hope this helps.

Check out the Progressive Suspension Touring Link it works great and it only cost $200. I have one on my bike and I love it, the installation was easy and you don't loose any ground clearance.

I have a TRW stabilizer on my RG and the bike handles like it is on rails. Rock solid and I also installed it in about an hour. The progressive hooks up about the same way and is about $100 cheaper. Only reason I don't have the progressive is it was not on the market at the time I did mine.

Back