free website stats program St. Louis to Milwaukee | Harley Davidson Forums

St. Louis to Milwaukee

nrs2420

Me and my dad are going to be taking a ride up to the Harley-Davidson museum this summer. We may possibly ride up to the Tomahawk factory.

First is there any can't miss stops on the way there?

Second what routes do you recommend? I was personally thinking going up the Mississippi river (depending on flooding). I would like to take a scenic way up there, but still want it to be a one day trip to Milwaukee.

Any advice would be great.

Me and my dad are going to be taking a ride up to the Harley-Davidson museum this summer. We may possibly ride up to the Tomahawk factory.

First is there any can't miss stops on the way there?

Second what routes do you recommend? I was personally thinking going up the Mississippi river (depending on flooding). I would like to take a scenic way up there, but still want it to be a one day trip to Milwaukee.

Any advice would be great.

You could ride up along the mighty Miss. until you get to hwy 60 then head east. It will be a nice ride but can't say that it will all be in a day.I guess it will depend on your riding style. From the state line it will take about 5 hours give or take to Hartford which is just north of Milwaukee. Or come up until you hit the state line by Iowa( Dubuque) then come up hwy 151. to Madison then east on 94 in to Milwaukee. No matter how you come up give a shout and if things are open for me I will offer my services and see to it that you get around ok. I would love to ride up to Tomahawk but that would have to be on a weekend. Anyway give a shout.

I'll definitely tell you when I'm coming, would love to meet some people that are on this board. Thanks for the reply's.

Back