free website stats program St. Augustine Halloween Ride 10/31 - 11/1 | Harley Davidson Forums

St. Augustine Halloween Ride 10/31 - 11/1

Grillfish

Wife and I riding up to St. Augustine on Sunday morning, spending the night. We will be departing around 10am from SW Volusia heading up 17 to 207 to 13 (I call it River Rd as you ride along the St Johns River), then taking 16 into St. Augustine. Will stop at St. Augustine HD to see what they have going on.

We have reservations for Columbia and then have tickets for a Ghost Tour on Sunday.

If anyone sees the "pumpkin" Road Glide while we are up there, give me a big wave or honk!

The weather looks perfect!!!

Ride safe and have fun.

Nice 2 day get-a-way! Weather was great, ride was great, food was great, sangria was awesome and seeing Elvis.. priceless!

100_0398.jpg

100_0404.jpg

100_0390.jpg

View from our hotel. Nice place that I got for $106 a night + $10 covered on-site parking for motorcycles. Hilton, downtown historic distric.

100_0402.jpg

Awesome Pictures!. Looks like you had a Great Time. I wish I had seen your post earlier...

That is a fun area to cruise around and the Columbia is one of my favorites.... so Good.:)

Back