free website stats program Spring?!?!?!?!?!?! | Harley Davidson Forums

Spring?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sharky1948

According to my calendar, we reached Spring at 7:44am this morning. Looking out the window, it is snowing like crazy! What's with that?

I've had the RoadKing on the road for a few weeks now and am picking up the Sportster later today. Guess I'd better put on the snow tires!

Fortunately it's supposed to be a great weekend, so lots of opportunity to make up for today!

Hang in there. They are forecasting a nice weekend in New England.

The radar for New England show that it is an ocean effect snow squall you are experiencing.

According to my calendar, we reached Spring at 7:44am this morning. Looking out the window, it is snowing like crazy! What's with that?

I've had the RoadKing on the road for a few weeks now and am picking up the Sportster later today. Guess I'd better put on the snow tires!

Fortunately it's supposed to be a great weekend, so lots of opportunity to make up for today!

It's that darn big rat's fault in Punxsutawney, PA!!

TQ

Yessssss!!! Spring at last!!

This morning NO ICE! Most of the snow is GONE!!!

Now....if would only stop raining.

Have a great "first day of spring"..

Ride safe

twoup

hahaha
spring? not even close up here. you all are lucky - I've got at LEAST another 2 weeks of snowy misery until the roads are clear.

weather all messed up here also
had lots of sun and temp about 14 celcius
was moping about at work cos the weather was so nice and have had a lot of extra work on in the last 2 weeks so big boss dave sent me home at 2:30
by 3 was on the bike it was great bike running really well

Brian

Biglew will back me up here - it's been great in Florida all week. Just wish I'd had my bike with me. Still had a wonderful time with wife/daughter/boyfriend.

Back