free website stats program spring seat recommendation? | Harley Davidson Forums

spring seat recommendation?

Bedrock

Anyone recommend a comfortable solo spring seat? Any that are touring-worthy? The ones I've seen online have mixed reviews or lack in support/comfort where they make up for in desired style. I'm looking to go spring seat b/c I'd like to lose my rear fender all together & most of the better mustang solo seats need the fender to bolt to.

Anyone recommend a comfortable solo spring seat? Any that are touring-worthy? The ones I've seen online have mixed reviews or lack in support/comfort where they make up for in desired style. I'm looking to go spring seat b/c I'd like to lose my rear fender all together & most of the better mustang solo seats need the fender to bolt to.

Lose the rear fender? Can you explain a bit more?

Lose the rear fender? Can you explain a bit more?

Surely. I'm a big fan of the bobber look & want to remove the rear fender (I've already removed the front one) or, at a minimum, put on a chopped rear fender. I also want to put on a solo seat. I like the mustang seats for comfort, but aesthetically am a fan of the spring seats.

Surely. I'm a big fan of the bobber look & want to remove the rear fender (I've already removed the front one) or, at a minimum, put on a chopped rear fender. I also want to put on a solo seat. I like the mustang seats for comfort, but aesthetically am a fan of the spring seats.

Mustang on a chopped rear fender would do you just fine IMO:D

Back