free website stats program Spring ride/ tire pressure | Harley Davidson Forums

Spring ride/ tire pressure

maine-e-axe

It's been a long winter, check the PSI in your tires before that first ride so you can enjoy the whole summer in the wind. Ride safe and enjoy the ride:p

It's been a long winter, check the PSI in your tires before that first ride so you can enjoy the whole summer in the wind. Ride safe and enjoy the ride:p

Excellent tip - also a adder to this, if you have them on your scoot , check the psi in the shocks.

Broke the Ultra out of prison this afternoon. Washed it to get the corrosion preventer off and wiped it down with Pledge. Checked the tires, both had 35 pounds in them after 3 months sitting on the lift.

Great reminder. I finally got mine out of the garage yesterday -- wouldn't take it out until I checked the pressure. Back tire was down a bit, front was fine after sitting since mid-December.

Still grinning!

Went for my first ride of the year yesterday. Wife and I just pulled out of the driveway when I remembered that I didn't check the tire pressure. Did a U turn back into the garage. Both tires were ok.

Felt great to be out riding again :) Of course they're predicting snow for the weekend...grrrrrr Hopefully they won't salt the roads.

Uh Oh.........went for my first ride the other day. Dont know if hubby checked the tire pressure when he did all the other stuff to it.

Ok Im good...asked hubby if he checked the tire pressure and he said "Of course I did" So glad he takes good care of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back