free website stats program Spotify Trial is working out great | Harley Davidson Forums

Spotify Trial is working out great

CRCKR

Having a few adult beverages last night and I was telling a buddy how I have been fighting with trying to get music to download onto a USB for my bike. I was complaining because it just isn't like you can download music without getting viruses and stuff... My wife piped up and asked why I don't get a trial Premium account on Spotify for a month, download all the music I possibly want, set it to play offline from my phone and just blue-tooth it to the bike stereo...

Sometimes she helps me remember that she is the smarter of the two of us...

She says that after the trial all of the content that is downloaded remains with my account.

My children are the ones that know about that sort of stuff
I still buy music on cd and rip it to mp3 from there i can burn an MP3 cd or copy to memory stick or card

Brian

My children are the ones that know about that sort of stuff
I still buy music on cd and rip it to mp3 from there i can burn an MP3 cd or copy to memory stick or card

Brian

I'm with you. :) I like to have something physical for my purchases. :D My niece and nephew laugh at me all the time because I like to browse the CD section at a book store we frequent. ;) I might add, that this is shocking to many people that know me since otherwise, I am somewhat of a techy. :)

If you burn the music to a CD in the "data disk" format, you can get over 100 songs on a standard CD. I have 115 songs on one CD that I keep in my bike.

Back