free website stats program spot lamps | Harley Davidson Forums

spot lamps

Gerry1972

hi i just got spot lamps and i am having trouble finding where i plug them in i have a 2001 fatboy i love this site its helped me so much but i can not find anything on this, i have pics of the spot lamps

thanks for the help

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 22
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 20
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 18
hi i just got spot lamps and i am having trouble finding where i plug them in i have a 2001 fatboy i love this site its helped me so much but i can not find anything on this, i have pics of the spot lamps

thanks for the help

Im not that familiar with a fatboy. I dont know if they in fact came stock with the passing lamps. Or if they are an addition. You will need to remove your head lamp and look inside that nacelle and try matching up the plastic plugs with their mates. If no luck. Then buy a service manual, (making sure that there's a wiring schematic in there that shows the wiring for spot lamp hook-ups) and then wire those spot lamps into the wiring.

zoood

Last edited:
Harley is usually pretty generic with their wiring harnesses, meaning FL series Softails have the the same harness. I'll bet that connector is inside the headlight shell, or behind the sheet metal on the forks. The connector on your new lights should be just long enough to reach (if the lights came from a Softail).

Back