free website stats program Sporty chop. | Harley Davidson Forums

Sporty chop.

geoff

The last few months have seen me building this little chop,it is now nearly ready for the road,then on it's work in progress until I'm happy enough to go to paint,just thought I would pop a picture on here,its always nice to hear ideas about improving the styling,thanks for looking & ride safe out there.:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice looking ride. Did you build the frame or is it an aftermarket? I didn't see any seat support on the rear of the seat. Is it to be spring loaded? Sportster have always looked good to me in a Hard Tail frame. Nice bike again.
tourbox

Nice looking ride. Did you build the frame or is it an aftermarket? I didn't see any seat support on the rear of the seat. Is it to be spring loaded? Sportster have always looked good to me in a Hard Tail frame. Nice bike again.
tourbox

Thank you.:)

The frame was built by a well respected guy over here in the uk,& the seat is to be sprung,I am making the seat right now,the one on there was just bolted at the front,as it is temporary.:)

That is a good looking bike i do like the look of the hard tail frame and the up swept exhaust on the same line as the frame

Brian

That is a good looking bike i do like the look of the hard tail frame and the up swept exhaust on the same line as the frame

Brian

Thanks Brian,the bike is coming on apace now,the exhaust is a one off,built in stainless steel by a friend,& is fairly quiet,which I like!:)

Great looking Sporty Geoff. Love the look and style. Any plans for turn signals? Are they necessary in the UK to pass inspection?

Thanks for the comments,I have some small bullet turn signals,they are now fitted as you do need them for the M.O.T.,which is our yearly vehicle inspection.:)

Don't know what you have planned for paint, but I like the gray (bare?) color of the frame instead of the usual black.

Don't know what you have planned for paint, but I like the gray (bare?) color of the frame instead of the usual black.

Yes me too,was thinking of a wire wool rub down & they a protective coat,or just gun metal blue for the frame,The tin will be pearl on white.
That sound ok?:)

Back