free website stats program Sportster aftermarket sissy/rack | Harley Davidson Forums

Sportster aftermarket sissy/rack

baztrains

I've seen the CavalryCustoms BR2 sissy-bar to fit an 04-upwards Sportster, but can anyone tell me if this will fit with a Sundowner seat? CalvaryCustoms seem to think not, and I've only ever seen pics with slim-line pillion seats such as the Rallyrunner, Sidekick or Badlander.

Welcome Baztrains to the HDTimeline forum...if Calvary Customs said it won't fit, I am surprised that they did not come back with explanation or at least tell you...they have other models that will. Cannot understand people who work in manufacturing NOT supporting their sales staff, which ultimately reflects badly on their bottom line and livelihood.

It used to be that everyone who worked for a company, supported Sales to keep their "pipeline" supply full and the manufacturing "train" moving...one tiny piece of that organization if not playing right will destroy the whole thing. Having employment is a "luxury" that is not abused for very long...!

Thanks for your comments NEWHD74FAN. The girl at CavalryCustoms was helpful with respect to giving me info on their BR2, distance between the sideplates at the docking points (10.5") & distance between the sideplates where the sissy bars enter (8.75"). This is fine, except of course I don't know how far toward the rear of the bike, the sideplates reach, ie, whether the sideplates takes the upright part far enough back to clear the overhang of the Sundowner seat. I guess the only way I'll know for sure is if someone out there already has this setup, unless I ask CavalryCustom to try one for me.

Back