free website stats program Spent some money. | Harley Davidson Forums

Spent some money.

horizonchaser

Contributor
I just ordered the Daymaker LED headlamp as well as the auxiliary lamps for the running lights, in addition to the amber Electra Glo light pod kit. Anybody have them? Please tell me that you love them. This whole thing is setting me back approx. $1,360. I guess it had been a while since I was a little extravagant to my bike and felt it was time to splurge. :p I guess we can do that when we don't suffer any setbacks with unexpected repairs!! :small3d026:

I just ordered the Daymaker LED headlamp as well as the auxiliary lamps for the running lights, in addition to the amber Electra Glo light pod kit. Anybody have them? Please tell me that you love them. This whole thing is setting me back approx. $1,360. I guess it had been a while since I was a little extravagant to my bike and felt it was time to splurge. :p I guess we can do that when we don't suffer any setbacks with unexpected repairs!! :small3d026:

Nice set up !

I replaced every light on my 13 Ultra Limited with LEDs and love them. The LED light bar across the back of the tour pack is a great addition to the rear lights. The Daymakers really light up the road. Set me back $2000 and chrome points bought the brake light.

They ordered the lights and will be in next week. I should have them installed then. I did purchase the rear Tour Pak LED chrome luggage rack a few years ago. What's nice about it is that it gives a nice brake light effect higher up on the sight plane instead of down low where the brake lights are now. It makes for better visibility I think.

I put the Day Maker's and Spot Lights on my Limited this Past Winter!!! You are really going to enjoy them!! Money well spent!!! Lights up the highway so much better!! And it gives the Front of bike a whole differnt look,,,

Back