free website stats program Spectro Oil | Harley Davidson Forums

Spectro Oil

dogdad

Where does one buy Spectro oil everyone talks about. Wanting to try it in my 08 RKC 's tranny when the oil change comes up. Local Harley dealer and Autozone doesn't have it. I'm in New Orleans.

Where does one buy Spectro oil everyone talks about. Wanting to try it in my 08 RKC 's tranny when the oil change comes up. Local Harley dealer and Autozone doesn't have it. I'm in New Orleans.
I saw some at dealer the other day and they wanted $20.a qt...:newsmile030:..all it looked like was 75/140 gear lube..I know you can buy several brands of syn 75/140 gear lube for a lot less

I saw some at dealer the other day and they wanted $20.a qt...:newsmile030:..all it looked like was 75/140 gear lube..I know you can buy several brands of syn 75/140 gear lube for a lot less

You can also buy motorcycles for a lot less too. Can you analyze all oils and how they will perform by looking at the bottle?

Last time I bought some, (Spectro Platinum) a local indy had it for $9.95 qt. I better go get more before the price goes up. Mobile 1 V-twin $8.95 qt at Auto Zone. Forgot what I paid for Formula +, I think it was about $14.00 from HD.

Shouldn't be much more than about $7.29 in most dealers for Formula+

Better go and buy up all that Spectro at that price before he realizes the low price on it.

The owner of Extreme cycle Orygun ordered some of the heavyduty 6 peed oil for me. I put it in last week and noticed the difference on the forst ride home. I ride 65 miles one way on my commute every day and the ride has been super smooth withthe Spectro:D

You can also buy motorcycles for a lot less too. Can you analyze all oils and how they will perform by looking at the bottle?
I was not judging the quality of the product...just the price..I thought this must be some good stuff...or is this is just another dealer giving it to the consumer!

I got mine down at hoser's place. Noticed the quieter 5 th gear on the trip we just got back from, now I notice the lifter noise more, if it is not 1 noise to work on it's another, time to look through the self help and if anyone has a good solution please pm me

Back