free website stats program Spectro 6 speed oil | Harley Davidson Forums

Spectro 6 speed oil

khewell

Does anyone know where I can find Spectro 6 speed oil at in North Ga?
Called most of the places Spectro says are dealers, but when I call they say they don't carry the brand.
Thanks

I had the same problem in my area. Spectro lists about 15 dealers in my area, not a one carry`s it. I order mine from Bobs Cycle Suppy, but i see now that Dennis Kirk also sell`s it.

I get mine at Ken's Motorcycle Tires on Arnold Mill Road, just east of downtown Woodstock.

770-592-8526

I had the same problem in my area. Spectro lists about 15 dealers in my area, not a one carry`s it. I order mine from Bobs Cycle Suppy, but i see now that Dennis Kirk also sell`s it.

Yes, Dennis Kirk's a good source - been buying bike parts/accessories from them for many years. Also, you can go directly to Spectro Oil's website @ Spectro Oils of America

Good Luck!

Funny, I shopped at Dennis Kirk, but that was when I rode metric sportbikes, never thought about shopping there for my HD...they are prompt and courteous. As I recall I used to always "discard" the cruiser and dirt bike brochures without a thought, foolish me, now that I know better...LOL!

Back