free website stats program Sooo, who likes Lighthouses?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Sooo, who likes Lighthouses??

bcortani

This is the point Wilson Lighthouse in Port Townsend Washington at the Fort Worden State Park. For those of you who have never been, Port Townsend is a beautiful victorian town located along hwy 20 off of Hwy 101. Port Townsend is a great place as a destination ride or a great jumping off point. In Port Townsend you can catch the ferry to Whidby island which houses an abundance of ride areas and Deception pass. The Oyster run this year in Anacortes is September 25th (Check website to confirm).

This pic was taken on 5-19-2011

bcortani-albums-my+first+album+attempt-picture7034-same.jpg

If you are into old military forts, Port Townsend (Fort Worden), Old Fort Townsend, Fort Flagler all with in 30 miles with explorable pre WWII bunkers and gun sites.:)

Nice pic and thanks for sharing with us. There is a pic of a light house at the title office in my city and it is the best one I have ever seen.

Thats cool, I have seen quite a few around the shores of Michigan .. I think there neet..

Nice picture. Living in Maine many of our rides are routed past a lighthouse or two. Always fun and many photo ops. Usually also involve consumption of lobster and steamers. I love the summer.

The Oyster Run in Anacortes is the place for everything oysters...shooters, fried, now I am hungry...lol

For what its worth, the Youth Hostel at Fort Worden State Park is good for a night's lodging. Motels are pricey in the summer.

Back