free website stats program Some Colorado back roads. | Harley Davidson Forums

Some Colorado back roads.

My wife and I recently took a trip out to Colorado, here are the types of roads that we like to do on our 01Fatboy. Yes we trailered out from Florida.
Click on the title in the thumbnail to go to YouTube, click on the three dots to change the resolution as high as you can. This was shot in 1080.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the video
That's the longest selfie stick I've seen used.

Great video, thanks for sharing.

I went to college in Durango and your video brought back a lot of memories.

Great video Steve! I'm happy to see a post from you, it's been a while. When you say "Backroads" you aren't using the term lightly. The tour pack looks good, do you still use the other saddlebags too? I'm looking forward to following a project of yours here. Pete/breeze/ "Hardtimeharley"

I lived in Colorado for 4 years, some of the best riding I've ever done.
Jeff, Yes they are definitely the most beautiful that I have ever seen, they are very intense riding but well worth seeing.

Thanks for sharing the video
That's the longest selfie stick I've seen used.
LOL yea.

Great video, thanks for sharing.
:)

I went to college in Durango and your video brought back a lot of memories.
Durango was beautiful loved the Million dollar highway.

Great video Steve! I'm happy to see a post from you, it's been a while. When you say "Backroads" you aren't using the term lightly. The tour pack looks good, do you still use the other saddlebags too? I'm looking forward to following a project of yours here. Pete/breeze/ "Hardtimeharley"
Hay Pete, Glad to see you in here, amazing how all of us old timers keep running into each other. I still need to cover the tour pack with carbon fiber, but it is too handy to use and do not want to take off this time of the year. I had to make a lock on the mount so that it does not come off, I was going down one of our dirt wash board roads about ten miles from home and it came off and slid down the road. Scratched it up a little but no real bad damage, more embarrassing than anything else. Lucky no one ran over it as there was a car following me. :eek: I have my fenders off and in the process of painting them but summer riding has taken priority, LOL. Yeah I still have my teardrop saddlebags and that is what I normally run. When we tour I run the racks and have hard carry on bags that just strap on. When we stop we just unstrap them and take them inside the motel. Right now my project is cleaning and getting my shop organized, I keep acquiring tools and STUFF and my shop has become a ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,storage pile with no organization. So that is in the process of change. I plan on getting back on my projects this fall when it cools off here in N Florida, I kind of like it in here so maybe I will share if there is interest.

Back