free website stats program Solid mount sportster slip ons | Harley Davidson Forums

Solid mount sportster slip ons

SavageShy

Hey guys, me again. Looks like Im single handedly keeping the sportster section fresh right now lol. This time Im looking for somewhere that still stocks cycle shack and/or rush slip ons for a 2000 sportster. I havent found any in all the far reaches of the internet yet, so Im wondering if anyone knows where i can get some, or alternatively, a different part number that will still fit my bike. For example, I see 2.5 inch softtail slip ons all over the ebay that make me curious. Anyway, let me know fellas. Additionally, if anyone has gently used cycle shack slip ons theyd part with, send me a pm. TIA!!

I would go directly to rushracingsproducts, call them from the contact number listed, they may have ones that fit your sporty. Their web site doesn't list for a 2000.
IMO they have the best customer service on could want, very helpful and friendly. Good Luck!

J&P has a lot, didn't see cycle shack or Rush,but I just guessed what kind of snortster you have,there's 5 different types according to them.You might want to check em out.

I ended up finding some cycle shack slip ons for $50, considering they cost $30 to ship i i think thats a pretty smokin deal. Neither Cycle shack nor rush still makes them i dont think. And the only rush slip ons ive found are $$$. So for anyone else who reads this post with the same question, best bet is just to keep a close eye on ebay .
The reason i was so bent on cycle shack or rush is that according to Hammer Performance and a few other sites i dug through, they make the best power on a dyno out of all the slip ons tested on the market

Back